Looking for full and part time professional RMT’s with 2200 hours who want to be part of a growing team.
Part-time and Full-time opportunities available. Flexible Schedule Offered.
We have 2 locations currently one in Delton Centre – Edmonton the other in Stony Plain – Main Street.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Have a wide scope of massage experience; including therapeutic and general relaxation
- Member of the CRMTA, MTAA, NHPC, or RMTA
- Understands that the success of the clinic is directly tied to the success of each individual on the team.
- Understand the value of working in an collaborative environment
- Are PROFESSIONAL in their dealings with fellow therapists/staff
- We are extremely committed to our client’s needs and expectations
- All potential staff MUST be experts in customer service
Required Education: Diploma/Certificate 2200hr +
New Grads welcome to apply.
This job opportunity comes with the following:
- Competitive % splits
- Modern massage rooms
- Free Parking
- Laundry Service provided
- Supplies such as oils and pillows/bolsters and sheets
- Flexible Hours full or part time
- Ergonomic work environment including hydraulic massage tables
- Warm atmosphere with true camaraderie amongst professional team members
If you are interested in working in a client focused team atmosphere, we would love to hear from you. We invite you to contact us today to discuss the details and arrange a schedule that works for you.
Compensation is based on commission split. We offer flexible shifts to help maintain a work-life balance. Rates are competitive and based on experience. New graduates welcome.
This job posting is open to MaKami College massage therapy students of the 2nd year, 3000 hour program.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however, only those who closely match our requirements will be contacted.
Please indicate if you are applying to the Edmonton location or Stony Plain location or both locations when you send in your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org